- I will not let consumerism dictate my holiday season
- I will enjoy this time through my son’s eyes
- Slow down and enjoy the little things
- I will show the joy in giving to others to my son
- The holiday season is about love, giving, and sharing with family and friends. everything else can and will wait
- Start your own traditions
- You don’t have to make everyone happy. You can’t and shouldn’t be expected to
- Be grateful for what you do have because you have a lot to be grateful for
- Less is More
I hope you take the time to write a few notes you yourself this holiday season as a reminder to slow down and enjoy the best time of the year!
Have a fabulous day!